Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to BUY Neil Walker...Paypal Ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My college roommates were this guys buddy in high school and I got the opportunity to hang out with him a couple times during his time in the minor leagues. Good guy and I am not really into collecting baseball (mostly football) but interested in expanding my Walker collection (pretty small at the moment). Only looking for autos and short print parallels. Let me see what you got, scans appreciated.
He has some brand new 2012 Topps Tribute auto's on the bay...just don't outbid me lol!
(03-11-2012, 02:21 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: [ -> ]He has some brand new 2012 Topps Tribute auto's on the bay...just don't outbid me lol!
I have seen them. A couple oranges going off today. I will be sure to let you know which ones I am bidding on because I am definitely snagging a couple. Good luck buddy.
(03-11-2012, 02:27 PM)blaze92585 Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen them. A couple oranges going off today. I will be sure to let you know which ones I am bidding on because I am definitely snagging a couple. Good luck buddy.
Check my organize. I may have some parallels in there, not sure.
(03-11-2012, 02:34 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: [ -> ]Check my organize. I may have some parallels in there, not sure.
Sorry. Didn't really see anything
Have these two
2004 SP Prospects Neil Walker/Kyle Bloom $12.50
2004 SP Prospects Link to the Future Dual Autographs #KW J.Kendall/N.Walker $10.00
2004 SP Prospects Link to the Future Triple Autographs #KWB Kendall/Walker/Bauserman$20.00
can do $42 delivered...lmk bob

EDIT: Cannot give out BV's per Beckett TOS
Thanks, Beckett MOD
(03-11-2012, 05:57 PM)expediter Wrote: [ -> ]Have these two
2004 SP Prospects Neil Walker/Kyle Bloom $30/$12.50
2004 SP Prospects Link to the Future Dual Autographs #KW J.Kendall/N.Walker $25.00 $10.00
2004 SP Prospects Link to the Future Triple Autographs #KWB Kendall/Walker/Bauserman N/A $20.00
can do $42 delivered...lmk bob
Definitely interested. Your photobucket has so much in it, it is a bit tough to find the Walkers in there. Any chance of seeing scans of the cards? Thanks
I got this signed personally in pittsburgh, i'd be willing to sell.
And i'll be seeing them in spring training so i'll be getting more of him.
[Image: Hanover-20120311-00099.jpg]
I can get you a better picture if needed. It's signed in blue pen on an OMLB
Nice auto but for my memorabilia autos I like to get them in person. Sorry buddy. Good luck at spring training.
I have these I can do them $25 dlvd

[Image: IMG_0001-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0002-3.jpg]
Pages: 1 2