Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Rubio Fever? Done.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Torn ACL and out for the remainder of the year, glad I didnt invest anything in him because he wont be the same when he comes back.
who...
He wont be the same when he comes back? Pretty much everybody else comes back strong after they tear their acl.However he benefits because he doesnt play above the rim.Dont believe it will affect him as much as you think.
(03-10-2012, 10:15 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]He wont be the same when he comes back? Pretty much everybody else comes back strong after they tear their acl.However he benefits because he doesnt play above the rim.Dont believe it will affect him as much as you think.
Agreed. If it happened to a quick, explosive PG such as Derrick Rose of Russell Westbrook, it would be a different story. Rubio's strengths are his length, court vision, passing, and basketball IQ. If he tears one of those things, then it's time to worry...
Sad to see this as it looks like the Wolves were really improving and had a good shot at the playoffs...

I agree, I don't see this affecting his play once he comes back....
With him being down, it Hurt my pocketbook. I just completed an order for 12 more boxes of UpperDeck 2009/2010 Hobby Basketball ( This Product ( Hobby Is Scarce ) with 3 Jersey Cards and One Auto per Hobby Box. Look for 3-D Star Cards.Average ( 3 ) Hot Boxes per Case, with a Jersey or Auto in each pack./ Please reply if you know which Boxes are Hot.
(03-13-2012, 08:59 PM)gosports1 Wrote: [ -> ]Please reply if you know which Boxes are Hot.
I am by no means the moral authority, but wouldnt that be cheating if you plan on re-selling all of the non hot boxes?