Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Andrew Luck leaf 25/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK so just got back from the LCS and I pulled the Andrew Luck 25/25 purple.

[Image: 001-33.jpg]

Should I sell this one or keep ?????????????
keep it till draft day and double your money lol
I'd sell it and make a quick profit. None listed for #'d/25 and the #'d/99 just sold for $246.50
Yes Zero, that is kinda why I am wondering if I should keep it or part with it. 250.00 would get me some nice goodies.300-400 would get me some NICER goodies.lol
(03-10-2012, 04:27 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Zero, that is kinda why I am wondering if I should keep it or part with it. 250.00 would get me some nice goodies.300-400 would get me some NICER goodies.lol
Sell it while its hot, they'll definitively come down soon, I try to get rid of during the hype because you never know what will happen. Then get what you really want!
yah mik, I'd definitely sell right now, be the first one on - either let it ride 1 day auction or BIN/BO $400
Sell it ASAP. I noticed during last years Leaf Metal, everything that sold first, sold the highest.
Yeah sell now before his autos come out then thats a $25 card at most. If you don't sell like right now you will regret it
List it for a 1 day auction so it ends tomorrow night and start at .99
Id sell it now, one other stuff starts hitting the shelf Leaf prices will drop. They just came out so you will get the most for it right now
Awesome card mik!! I would say wait til draft day, then sell it. Jmo.

Congrats on the great pull!!
Pages: 1 2