Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Carmelo Anthony is Michelangelo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://tupark82.wordpress.com/2012/03/10...unga-dude/

Uncanny. He looks just like him.

And yes, I can't stand his lackadaisical style of play.
nicely written man, and they do look quite similar, lol
with all due respect......this would come from a lin fan. it's never been a case where he was mistaken for a defensive stud. he was brought there for one reason. to score points. and since you posted this. who is leading the nba in scoring over the last month? he is hands down the only person you can put in a league with kobe on hitting game winners. and not even lebron can guard him when he is on. early in the season people like you posted garbage like this hating on him. overlooking he was playing hurt. trying to be forced to play a style that does not suit him. woodson comes along. gets on him. he's averaging 30/7/6. and actually playing something that resembles defense. so im just going to end this with two things.

1. i didn't mean this in a really mean way. and meant no personal disrespect. just to educate you and the others who were on the "linsanity" bandwagon.

2. haters gonna hate. lol. i know they wont beat miami in a series. but mark my words. they will scare them. it wont be a sweep. i'll bet an auto from my melo PC on that.
Yea tupark was on the bandwagon lol, everyone got on melo cus he wasnt playing all that great now they love him, tired of all the fake fans...i cant wait to see miami and knicks its gunna be a good first round!
Melo is a punk....sorry but he is. He is a talented ball player but he has a poor attitude and thinks that he is better than he actually is.
I agree on him thinkin hes better than he is, but he can deff play
I'm a Knicks fan and I hate him. I'd rather have a solid team than one singular ballhog with a piss-poor attitude that only cares about his stats. In that respect, the Knicks go as melo goes because no one else is playing at a high level. He's not making anyone else any better. I'm not a Lin fanboy by any means but I'd gladly replace this team with the high character outfit that was getting solid play out of guys like Landry and Novak. What really bothers me is when you get a coach fired and all of a sudden start playing with effort. He's a grown man..dantoni wasn't a baby-sitter...play the game or go home and make reality shows with lala. I'd love to see him moved for big al and Gordon Hayward to Utah...but Utah isn't that dumb lol
I am without a doubt probably one of the biggest carmelo fans you'll ever speak to in your life. but i am a realist. I never said that he has a great attitude. Because he doesn't. I never said that he is the best all around ball player. Because he isnt. He is however the most complete, and one of the very best offensive talents in the league. anyone who disputes that is just simply hating on him. He can do it all, his post game is probably his best asset becasue of how strong he is, his mid range game is matched pretty much only by kobe, and he can also step all the way out to a few feet behind the three point line and drain it. He's strong, and athletic. but he is a disgrace to his own talent in a sense. The guy is good enough to be putting up lebron type states almost averaging a triple double. you see how good of a passer he can be. he just chooses not to. but i do think that it is unfair to judge him for taking so many shots. If you watch the games, he can have them a ten point lead through the first. he sits out for part of the second and they just give it back. if he doesn't put up huge numbers, they lose. hands down. he's in the same situation that he was in denver pretty much. he's forced to play that role. he is no doubt a beast on offense. but not someone you want playing floor general.
He's in that situation because he forced a trade....and all of our talent to Denver. I just prefer a talented solid team to one uber-talent with 1/20 the character. I'd rather lose with that team than win with Carmelo.
Some Knicks fan you are, Id rather win, period.
Pages: 1 2