Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Interested in Trading RG3-Never traded b4?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am somewhat concerned about sending someone a card and hoping I get what I traded for. How does this exactly work? We own a LCS in Alabama and have thousands of cards.

[Image: azdkb8.jpg]
do you have something lined up already if not i would like to work something out ..Its a good faith system here done mostly by delivery confirmation numbers.You just have to negotiate the terms before accepting deal.You being a new member they will probably ask you to send first and your skeptical you can view thier trader info or check bad trader list to make sure who your dealing with is on the up and up
What happens if you don't get your card? I can see myself now flying to someone city, just bad all the way around...
The percentage is pretty good, just go with your gut. If you feel something is wrong with the trade just cancel it and move on til your more comfortable maybe start off with small trades. Anything mailed falls under mail fraud and you can always call the local police in the other traders area and file a complaint.
Most are great traders here willing to help with your PC's.I would check feedback before making the trade.You just have to have the cards marked for trade in your org.Theres a helpful thread here somewhere that tells exactly how to do that.Great card!
(03-10-2012, 12:43 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Most are great traders here willing to help with your PC's.I would check feedback before making the trade.You just have to have the cards marked for trade in your org.Theres a helpful thread here somewhere that tells exactly how to do that.Great card!
I will check it out. Thanks!
Any questions on the site just ask and most will lead you in the right direction!!
I would be very interested in trading for the RG3...even though he's going to Wash.
JK, Beckett MOD
There is also a list of bad traders in a sticky by the mods at the top you can read also.
Add a shipping address, mark the ones you want for trade, then check me for any Steelers you have. Thanx
send a message to trader sensei322. He's a HUGE baylor fan and would def be interested in that one. good trader too.
Pages: 1 2