Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: after seeing the boxes of leaf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know about you guys but after watching the video of the loaded boxes given to beckett .I will be spending my money on 12ko
i think most of the guys here had already made that decision and beckett just helped cement it for sure@
Yep def not buying leaf.
Feel bad for those who bought cases of it.
Horrible product. They won't produce another Mma product.

Knockout 2012 and finest 2012 will be awesome!!
Lets see Brian Gray states the biggest names in MMA cards for autos are Alistair Overeem and Jon Jones....and wow he just happens to hit both of them in the two "random" boxes he brings to Beckett. Oh and he just happened to hit the Rory MacDonald card which is going to be the self proclaimed "chased card" in the set. The set still looks like a cheap unlicensed version of UFC Finest to me. I can not wait for UFC Knockout and action shots, relics, and autos that people will want. Give me Aaron Simpson or Eliot Marshall autos any day over the junk fillers in Leaf.

And does anyone else feel like you were being sold a "used car" or "fish oil" in that Box Busters?
they look just like the octo refractors from finest its a joke most of those guys will be in the next 2 topps products anyways.gilbert millindez will have plenty of autos comming out shortly now that topps makes strikeforce autos