Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New pics posted-Org updated.....Let's Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opened a few boxes of UD Series 2. Putting these up for trade. Plus more new traders updated. Let's trade!!

Ok. Took a couple helpful hints. Also read the "longest" but very helpful hints....Thanks Randi!!

Thanks Jeff on the hint for posting pics on the thread!!

[Image: 654.jpg]

[Image: 657.jpg]

[Image: 659.jpg]

[Image: 661.jpg]

[Image: 660.jpg]

[Image: 662.jpg]
I cant see these pics. I would suggest opening an account with photobucket. Upload you pics there. Then its just a matter of copying and pasting the IMG code in the thread.
(03-09-2012, 09:56 PM)johlix Wrote: [ -> ]I cant see these pics. I would suggest opening an account with photobucket. Upload you pics there. Then its just a matter of copying and pasting the IMG code in the thread.
+1 What he said! Haha! Welcome to the Hockey Boards! Here is a link to some helpful advice that I wrote, and please do not take it as the rules: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1485964.html
Again, welcome and if you need anything, please do not hesitate to give one of the more experienced members a nod. We will be more than happy to help you out!

Randi