Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mays / Banks high end dual auto FT / FS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for highend dual auto Pujols or Jeter also looking for highend Koufax, Aaron, Dimaggio autos. Thanks

Population BGS 9 1/1 Autos 10
[Image: DualMays-Banks.jpg]
Wow! I'd love that.
oh boy......only of stashl seen this card.....im sure he wants that
That. Is. Awesome.
I MUST have this!

I may be able to buy if you have it in a few weeks. Im currently selling my pickup and will have money available.
Hey Bud, You need to mark your cards FT in your org!
Thanks, Beckett MOD
(03-09-2012, 04:41 PM)jk amsterdam Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Bud, You need to mark your cards FT in your org!
Thanks, Beckett MOD

It is now mark as trade in my org.

(03-09-2012, 04:37 PM)sastahl Wrote: [ -> ]I MUST have this!

I may be able to buy if you have it in a few weeks. Im currently selling my pickup and will have money available.

We can talk on a sale. I'm pretty sure the one card I'm trying to flush out won't happen.
Very interested...LMK if anything I have interests you. Can add $$ to the deal too
(03-09-2012, 04:41 PM)jk amsterdam Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Bud, You need to mark your cards FT in your org!
Thanks, Beckett MOD
Thanks for warning him and not just deleting his thread. That is the way we like to see the MODs here work. Thanks again!
(03-09-2012, 07:19 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for warning him and not just deleting his thread. That is the way we like to see the MODs here work. Thanks again!
+1 yes, sometimes we do the opposite....show scans but forget to load them in out org. Smile
Pages: 1 2