Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Preferred Precious Metals Chase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Updated post with prices i am willing to pay. Maybe this will help. Title says it all... Trying to complete the set. Please let me know what you got..
[Image: preciousfront.jpg]
[Image: preciousback.jpg]

Looking for these. Here is about what I would pay of them. I may move a bit on price depending who it is

Precious Metals Platinum Frank Thomas
Precious Metals Platinum Greg Maddux
115-125
Precious Metals Platinum Mike Piazza
100-125
Precious Metals Platinum Chipper Jones
110-140
Precious Metals Gold Tony Gwynn
Precious Metals Gold Derrek Jeter
Precious Metals Platinum Nomar Garciaparra
Precious Metals Gold Roger Clemens
Precious Metals Gold Mark McGwire
Precious Metals Gold Scott Rolen
Precious Metals Gold Barry Bonds
Precious Metals Gold Kenny Lofton
Precious Metals Silver Jose Cruz Jr
Precious Metals Gold Ben Grieve
Precious Metals Gold Travis Lee
Precious Metals Silver Mark Kotsay

Thanks
Rob

Let me know if you have any you are willing to part with for CASH
I don't have any that I know of but i will check. Nice Stuff!
(03-09-2012, 12:09 AM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any that I know of but i will check. Nice Stuff!
thanks let me know ...
Good freakin' luck!!!!!! Smile
That would be an amazing set, even getting your hands on 2 of these is noteworthy let alone 7!
If I see anything locally I'll let ya know.
(03-09-2012, 11:40 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]Good freakin' luck!!!!!! Smile
That would be an amazing set, even getting your hands on 2 of these is noteworthy let alone 7!
+1 - Player collectors will tell you that these are one of the toughest 90's inserts to find. And it seems like they normally sell at insane prices when they do come up for auction. It would be quite an accomplishment though - Good luck!
(03-09-2012, 11:40 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]Good freakin' luck!!!!!! Smile
Thanks Let me know if you see any...
(03-09-2012, 12:01 PM)katieneack Wrote: [ -> ]+1 - Player collectors will tell you that these are one of the toughest 90's inserts to find. And it seems like they normally sell at insane prices when they do come up for auction. It would be quite an accomplishment though - Good luck!
Thanks, I blew it. two years ago i was between jobs... 10 of them came for auction and sold for 65 or less each one. I am kicking myself now because they are all selling for above 100 for the semi stars and upwards of 300 for the big platinums... I sold a lofton last year for 300 because it was too much money to pass up. And traded a Maddux and Garciaparra for the Griffey. Now I wish i had kept the lofton. As for the trade for the Griffey, I would do it again as i LOVE the Griffey. Anyway. If anyone sees one or has one and is willing to sell, Paying topo dollar for them. Smile
just a quick update 9 down 21 to go, picked up these two bad boys recently... shout out to mjs927 for the Ripken. Always looking for more... Let me know. Thanks

[Image: ripkenpreciou.jpg]
[Image: newprecious_0003.jpg]
[Image: newprecious_0003.jpg]
Have a Maddux, but really only need really high end Dodgers stuff. LMK.

[Image: MadduxPMP.jpg]
(07-30-2012, 09:07 PM)dodgerblueblood Wrote: [ -> ]Have a Maddux, but really only need really high end Dodgers stuff. LMK.

[Image: MadduxPMP.jpg]
Ugghhh. I wish I had some good Dodger stuff. Don't really have any. :-(. Would you be willing to sell? My PayPal is loaded? Willing to pay good :-) love the card
Wow..i have been looking for that A-Rod for ever...nice pickup!!

I remember when I pulled the Travis Lee and it was like $300 at the time because he was the next big thing...Glad I sold it back then..LOL..
Pages: 1 2 3