Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hello again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some of you might remember me i used to be on here alot about a year and a half ago but like many others the Economy and work problems forced me to put collecting on the back burner .. Im not jumpin back in head first with collecting again but i might start soon .. Just wanted to say hello again to all my old trade partner and to the new traders i dont know yet.. Ill try to start posting more again..
Hey I remember you welcome back to the boards, jump back slowly or any pace u'd like. Post when you can as these boards have been slowing down with less posts.
(03-08-2012, 08:07 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I remember you welcome back to the boards, jump back slowly or any pace u'd like. Post when you can as these boards have been slowing down with less posts.
Thanx man its good to be back.. it will definately be slow going especially with Trading.. Im not happy to find out you have to pay to organize now but it is what it is..

Smile Welcome back Bbills1999! I have a Brook Lopez Patch Card that has a Serial Number of 1/50 from Panini Threads (Ebay 1/1)! I just have to look for it now!
(03-08-2012, 09:40 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: [ -> ]Smile Welcome back Bbills1999! I have a Brook Lopez Patch Card that has a Serial Number of 1/50 from Panini Threads (Ebay 1/1)! I just have to look for it now!
I'd Love to see it Fila
(03-08-2012, 09:45 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd Love to see it Fila
I love to show it to you but I gotta find it first. Spring cleaning made me disorganized (mandated by the wifey). I remember that I made a thread about it, stating that is it for you, only Jason (Xstream) replied.
Welcome back man! It had been a long time since you have been around. If you have any MJs send them my way Smile
(03-08-2012, 09:45 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd Love to see it Fila
Here are the pics. I was scared because I thought I will never find it!

Edit: New pics now!

[Image: 3b8242ba.jpg]

[Image: 5e2fc3d5.jpg]

[Image: 8a2a4ab4.jpg]

Smile What do you think?
Nick long time no talk glad to see you still around.. One of my favorite trade partners. You know when im ready to start trading you will get first crack at any Jordans i have.

Fila Very Very nice. If you said its for me when im ready to trade again we will have to figure something out..
it will be for you and only you alone. i actually remember you posted a larry bird perforated 1980-81 topps. i'm interested on that now and i'm willing to trade straight up for it. if you have some other base cards of larry bird then i would be so happy if you will include them. thanks and just let me know here in your thread or send a pm.
Pages: 1 2