Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Want some opinions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I decided to give the custom card idea a try. Might send them out as 8x10s to players like jdetter23. I base mine off of Inception's look.
[Image: Red8x10InceptionDalton.jpg]

Like it? Shoud I add something? adjust something? Looking for some other's thoughts.
Looks good man
(03-08-2012, 06:55 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good man
Thanks, took me awhile to get it. The background was sorta difficult to get.
i think it looks good. i think if you could have a some sort of outline on the font it would look a little more 3 dimensional. but other than that idea i like the simplicity of it.
Maybe add some type of boarder too? Looks good though!
(03-08-2012, 07:04 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]i think it looks good. i think if you could have a some sort of outline on the font it would look a little more 3 dimensional. but other than that idea i like the simplicity of it.
Thanks ryan, I added a text border, will get it on here shortly.
(03-08-2012, 07:10 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe add some type of boarder too? Looks good though!
Thanks, any suggestions for the border? Coloer, size ect.
Text Border one:
[Image: Red8x10InceptionDaltontxtborder.jpg]
Here is a Black text border:
[Image: Red8x10InceptionDaltontxtborderblack.jpg]
(03-08-2012, 07:19 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, any suggestions for the border? Coloer, size ect.
Not sure, but something that would almost "Frame" it, given it's an 8x10 it would make it look nice.
Here is one border idea:
[Image: Red8x10InceptionDaltontxtborderblackoutborder.jpg]
I like it!!
(03-08-2012, 07:50 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: [ -> ]I like it!!
Thanks! I hope he will sign TTM.
Pages: 1 2