Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hey Guys im back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey everyone its been quite the while since i have been on here site has totally changed on me tryin to get used to all of it. if anyone remembers me and has traded with me just give a thumbs up on here for me for some new guys. lookin to try out trading again since last time here i got ripped twice.
Welcome back! It is good to have more traders here in the site. The site is pretty much dead lately on the trading forum!!!
thanks, and i wasnt wanting to hear that i wanna get back into cards again kinda took a break now buyin more lately
Just perused your for trade section. You have an absurd amount of 90's MJs I need and I don't have near the trade bait to get them all. Feel free to check my stuff out if you get the chance!
hahah if only i knew how to check your organize now and if all my cards are on the trading part???lol gotta work on this
Yeah you have some really nice stuff.. I'm looking for MJ and Derrick Rose let me know if you see anything.
Sent you an open trade offer, lmk.
welcome back Smile
(03-07-2012, 09:43 PM)xxviperman32xx Wrote: [ -> ]hahah if only i knew how to check your organize now and if all my cards are on the trading part???lol gotta work on this
I'll send you an open trade offer and you can just click "add items" on my end to put in whatever you want.

Just as a head's up, I'll put in WAY more MJs than I can probably get. Feel free to whittle them down however you see fit!
ok. i bet i have tons of mitch richmond 90s inserts also i just have to go through the thousands of cards in binders i have
Pages: 1 2