Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 6th box of Crown, back to the winning ways...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After that last box of crown, that I thought was pretty bad compared to my other ones, I took a lil time off, cause im not gonna spend $110 + tax ($118) at that other card store. ... Well the card shop that Ive gotten my great boxes from got some in today so I went & picked up a box... Knew right away I had something good when I felt that fatter then normal pack in my fingers. Was hoping for another Nuge or another high priced silhouette. Didnt get that, but im quite happy with what it ended up being:

[Image: crownbox5.jpg]

-Royal Lineage triple Patch Edmonton Hall/Eberle/Coffey #1/25 I like the 3 colors on the Coffey. Anyone know the value on this since beckett doesnt price low seriel #'s, and ebay didnt have any listed eaither.
- Razors Choice - Selanne #96/99. First razor ive pulled, I like that its a Selanne, but not to sure if I like the card design
- All the Kings Men - Marleau, FINALLY a Sharks card!
- Premiere Date - Glencross #69/99
- Auto - Joe Vitale, I think this guys auto is the most common in Crown, seems like everyone has one (this might be my 2nd, not sure tho)
- Lords of NHL - Toews crap card
- Rookie - Brian Strait
- Ruby - TJ Oshie

Nice to rebound so fast with a sweet box after that last one...
I would love a shot at the Selanne!!
shoot me an offer, I donno what they are going for. Ebays "ended listing" search isnt working for me for some reason
Sick patches on the triple
very nice hits

that triple is very nice
Nice break!!! I don't know why everyone is complaining about Vitale. He one of the more underrated rookies around Smile I need the Strait if I happen to have anything you can use. Congrats!!!
Vitale auto this year = Yip auto from last year

surprised you don't have 3 already.
i would love a shot at thay royal lineage if its For trade PLEASE Let me Know
Awesome box! That Oilers card is SICK! Congrats!

Randi
(03-11-2012, 11:31 AM)rczubaty Wrote: [ -> ]i would love a shot at thay royal lineage if its For trade PLEASE Let me Know
Sorry, not for trade unless its for a low #'d Irbe card. otherwise im asking or $100, based on the fact that other triple patches with only 2 colors & ugly patches sell for aroound $85-$90
Pages: 1 2