Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Five Star...OH...MY...GOODNESS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER than the 2010 Five Star box I bought last year! This is a pretty solid break and for what I paid I think this is more than worth it.

Time to start the offensive attack!!!

Base:
Matt Forte #/129
BenJarvus Green-Ellis #/129
Brandon Pettigrew #/129

Really liking the looks of the base cards.

Oh and did I mention that there are no defensive players in this box? I think that's a first for me!

Started from the bottom and got something nice to read Big Grin
Bringing the firepower!!!!!!

#21/35
[Image: FiveStarCharlesBook.jpg]

Now after I grabbed that Charles I flipped my stack back over and got a taste of a National Champion...

#35/88
[Image: FiveStarIngramJumbo.jpg]

Moving along to a nice RC auto (not familiar with) but it's a nice card none the less...

#81/110
[Image: FiveStarHeluRC.jpg]

Was hoping to have a lovely 3-4 color patch auto as well. Didn't get it but a pretty cool looking card and glad it's 2 colors instead of 1!

#21/99
[Image: FiveStarHankersonPatchAuto.jpg]

So there's one more autograph right? Yup. There is! And it's going to bring me some NICE "CHEESE" Big GrinDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Who wants to see it?!?!?!?!?!

HECK YEAH! SUPER BOWL MVP EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!
#9/50!!!!

[Image: FiveStarRodgersAuto.jpg]

Oh but that wasn't enough! Topps wanted me to have this as well as my appreciation for buying their product! They gave me an extra autograph in my box Tongue and this card was actually my bottom card ha ha ha

#90/100
[Image: FiveStarMurrayRed.jpg]

Jmaaaaaaal!!!

Oh yeah, the Rodgers is nice. LOL Wink
Very nice, always fun to get an extra hit. Congrats on break.
(03-06-2012, 10:07 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Jmaaaaaaal!!!

Oh yeah, the Rodgers is nice. LOL Wink
OH YEAH!!!! HA HA
My dilemma though. I only want to keep 1 auto of every Chiefs player I have but now I'm not sure if I want to keep his RC SP Authentic or this one. lol

Hope he stays healthy this coming year though!

What a box! Sweet Hankerson, lucky you got a two color patch, most Ive seen are all white.
that demarco looks weird... I pulled this one but the sig on yours looks a lot different than the one's I've seen.Photobucket
Nonetheless, kick booty break!
(03-06-2012, 10:16 PM)flcardinals29528 Wrote: [ -> ]OH YEAH!!!! HA HA
My dilemma though. I only want to keep 1 auto of every Chiefs player I have but now I'm not sure if I want to keep his RC SP Authentic or this one. lol
Hope he stays healthy this coming year though!
Yeah. I feel for you buddy. Tough decision... LMAO!!! Wink

It would be okay if you kept two ya know! Tongue
(03-06-2012, 10:20 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]that demarco looks weird... I pulled this one but the sig on yours looks a lot different than the one's I've seen.Photobucket
Nonetheless, kick booty break!
Yeah it does look different. It looks like he was concentrating more on mine than yours lol.
nice break!
(03-06-2012, 10:20 PM)r23b Wrote: [ -> ]What a box! Sweet Hankerson, lucky you got a two color patch, most Ive seen are all white.

I'm always happy for anything more than one color! lol

Pages: 1 2 3