Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Playoff Contenders, 2 Plates & Patches Card show Breaks!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First Box was contenders, not so good.

2nd Box was Plates and Patches, better,

My last box of Plates and Patches was the best,

Scans to come soon.
Did you pull me any dalton or green?
The most disappointing of the break, redemption is of Steven Ridley, does anyone know if any of these are short prints.

[Image: 4-2.jpg]

Demarco Murray two color patch #299

[Image: 5-2.jpg]

Christian Ponder patch auto #007/299, his jersey number, and a Nameplate prime auto redemption of Julio Jones #/25!! This box saved me from the first two.

[Image: 8.jpg]
Nice hits there. Congrats
Thank goodness for that last box of platesSmile The Patch on the Ponder is sweet! I cant wait to see the JulioSmile
I think the Jernigan is the SP. Nice breaks!
That last plates was a nice box! and the Demarco is nice. Nice break
Looks like you lucked out with that last box. Nice pulls.
nice stuff
(03-04-2012, 03:09 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]Did you pull me any dalton or green?
No, Dalton or Green. Sorry.
(03-04-2012, 03:31 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hits there. Congrats
Thanks.
(03-04-2012, 04:01 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank goodness for that last box of platesSmile The Patch on the Ponder is sweet! I cant wait to see the JulioSmile
Thanks, I can't wait to see the Jones, who knows when or if I will receive it.
(03-04-2012, 04:20 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Jernigan is the SP. Nice breaks!
Thanks, it says the one without the logo is the SP, I don't know if this is it or not?
(03-04-2012, 05:01 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]That last plates was a nice box! and the Demarco is nice. Nice break
Thanks.
Pages: 1 2