Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Gradution present box break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Graduated from college Friday and decided to buy myself a box. The LCS only had in Rookies and Stars so I took that. I would order something better offline but I like supporting the local shop. Busted this with my 6 year old nephew who is getting into cards... This was his first time breaking a box and he really enjoyed it.. I think I lost half of the base cards and a few longevity to him lol he tried to get the G. Little from me too!

Longevity Parallel Silver holofoil
Kelvin Sheppard #'d/99

Longevity Parallel Silver
Aaron Rodgers #'d /299

Longevity Parallel Platinum
Ahmad Bradshaw #'d/25

Revolution Gold
Alex Green #'d/500

Studio Rookies Gold
Ryan Williams #'d/500

The hits were

#'d/299
[Image: DSCN0749.jpg]

#'d/25 Prime Emerald longevity (PC hit)
[Image: DSCN0751.jpg]

#'d/299
[Image: DSCN0753.jpg]

#'d/299
[Image: DSCN0752.jpg]

Congrats to you and the little guy, my son is grab happy himself. Or he was, he shows some respect now, lol!!
That's pretty sick for one box....ill take that little off your hands if ft...Smile
Could use both of those autos for the set I'm doing.....what do you need for them if there for trade..?
LOVE THE KERRIGANSmile NICE HITSWink
nice hits
Thanks everyone..
Nice break, I also have the same problem with my son taking all my base.
(03-04-2012, 09:19 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice break, I also have the same problem with my son taking all my base.
It's awesome, isn't it!!! I enjoy watching him get excited, even over base. I wish I was still that young and didn't care about what I pulled as long as I was ripping packs..