Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New User / Trader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All,

I just thought i would create a new thread to introduce myself.
I am Ash and i have been collecting casually for quite sometime.

Currently what I am collecting are more so players and a couple of specific sets.

The players i am collecting:
- Penny Hardaway
- Deron Williams
- Tim Duncan
- Karl Malone
- Kyle Korver

and the 3 sets i am focusing on are:
- 2008-09 Upper Deck Jordan Legacy Collection
- 1994-95 Collector's Choice Silver Signature
- 1994-95 Collector's Choice Gold signature

These are my main focueses currently and I would be interested in working on these collections.
I dont have a lot in my organise as of yet, but am working on it.

I look forward to being apart of the community and participating in trades with others Smile
Welcome to Beckett Community. Nice, you already listed the items in your org for trade. You'll have a good experience here. Smile
Just wanted to say she's a great trader, I traded with her a couple of months of months back.
(03-03-2012, 02:55 AM)ashley templeman42 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

I just thought i would create a new thread to introduce myself.
I am Ash and i have been collecting casually for quite sometime.

Currently what I am collecting are more so players and a couple of specific sets.

The players i am collecting:
- Penny Hardaway
- Deron Williams
- Tim Duncan
- Karl Malone
- Kyle Korver

and the 3 sets i am focusing on are:
- 2008-09 Upper Deck Jordan Legacy Collection
- 1994-95 Collector's Choice Silver Signature
- 1994-95 Collector's Choice Gold signature

These are my main focueses currently and I would be interested in working on these collections.
I dont have a lot in my organise as of yet, but am working on it.

I look forward to being apart of the community and participating in trades with others Smile
hi mate, i have loads of the mj legacy collection.do u know what no.s u need?

steve
(03-03-2012, 11:37 PM)stp420 Wrote: [ -> ]hi mate, i have loads of the mj legacy collection.do u know what no.s u need?

steve
i have listed what I have in my organise.
I only have around a 100 so far.
What would you be after for your mj legacy collection cards?

Thanks libs for the kind words Smile
(03-03-2012, 12:45 PM)libs021 Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to say she's a great trader, I traded with her a couple of months of months back.
Ash may be a guy....
(03-04-2012, 10:58 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Ash may be a guy....
She might or might not be.
I'd be able to help with the MJ Legacy set (got about 15 or so) and the silver signature set (got around 60 of those).

I glanced through your org and didn't see much I need but I'd be willing to sell if we can't work out a trade. I guess maybe shoot me a needs list and we could start there?

LMK whenever...and welcome!
(03-04-2012, 11:52 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be able to help with the MJ Legacy set (got about 15 or so) and the silver signature set (got around 60 of those).

I glanced through your org and didn't see much I need but I'd be willing to sell if we can't work out a trade. I guess maybe shoot me a needs list and we could start there?

LMK whenever...and welcome!
are these listed in your org???
if so i will go through and offer a trade of what I need and then we can go negotiate from there.
sound good?
(03-06-2012, 07:02 PM)ashley templeman42 Wrote: [ -> ]are these listed in your org???
if so i will go through and offer a trade of what I need and then we can go negotiate from there.
sound good?
My MJ Legacies are all listed. Most of my silver signatures are listed as well but I have probably another 20-25 that I haven't gotten around to listing yet. I can get to that this weekend, or just search for whichever ones you need!
Pages: 1 2