Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I need a Yadier Molina auto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any will do but really prefer an on card. I'll buy if it's reasonable.
He doesnt sign all that much, took me forever to get this one.

[Image: IMG_0038.jpg]

Love his signature.
(03-03-2012, 12:40 AM)Krangry Wrote: [ -> ]He doesnt sign all that much, took me forever to get this one.

[Image: IMG_0038.jpg]

Love his signature.

I had a Sweet Spot Blue Bat Barrel serial #
'd/15 before I sold my cards. Man I miss that card.
(03-03-2012, 12:51 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]I had a Sweet Spot Blue Bat Barrel serial #
'd/15 before I sold my cards. Man I miss that card.
Oh man, that sounds awesome, would love that card.
I guess it was /25. I will have to dig out the scan. It was sweet.
So happy hes in Stl for the next 5 years.
(03-03-2012, 01:06 AM)Krangry Wrote: [ -> ]So happy hes in Stl for the next 5 years.
MEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I have that Bowman auto too Big Grin It's sweeeeet! It's the only one I have now.

(03-03-2012, 01:09 AM)flcardinals29528 Wrote: [ -> ]MEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I have that Bowman auto too Big Grin It's sweeeeet! It's the only one I have now.
Ya i bought it from someone on here, its one of my favorite autos.

Ive got a ball of him also Big Grin
(03-03-2012, 01:11 AM)Krangry Wrote: [ -> ]Ya i bought it from someone on here, its one of my favorite autos.

Ive got a ball of him also Big Grin
Lucky!!!! I want a ball of him! I need auto'd balls of quite a few of the current guys but it's hard to get since I live in Florida.

I get most of mine off the bay, ive got most of the team from last year now, minus Pujols. Just missing a few weird ones like Dotel, and Punto, and a couple others.
Pages: 1 2