Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New pick ups!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just posting a few new pick ups ive managed...

Firstly, scored this off the bay.
[Image: P2290139.jpg]

And most of these were bay as well except the Nolan, Thanks to opierocks for that one!
[Image: P2290133.jpg]

And now more trades, Thanks to alto4life, for the Signature Sensations, pierre123456, for the Holo Gold /199, and a MASSIVE thanks to kingkard543, for the Thornton Prime Threads.... because....
[Image: P2290134.jpg]

Thats the number on it!!!!!!!!! He didnt tell me that before we traded, was an awesome surprise in the mail!! Owe you one for that Big Grin
[Image: P2290135.jpg]

And then another ebay pick up, i already showed this one off, (with many cracks about my need for a scanner, and how shite my photos are haha), but i thought it'd be nice to see a pic of this years and last years...
[Image: P2290137.jpg]

And then this one - BIG shout out to opierocks again, for snaring this one in his LCS and thinking of me for it
[Image: P2290138.jpg]

Its serial #'d 01/35, and while not a Thornton, its still a Marleau, and its still numbered 01, and the patch on it is pretty damn good as well, the photo does it no justice at all. Its far and away the best Marleau card i own!

Thanks for the look guys (if you got this far, as i have been known to ramble a bit haha), comments always appreciated Smile

Steve.
Wow sick pick-ups! Great Patches and Tags!
Lots of good Los Tiburones cards. You have several sweet patches on those cards.
Just awesome stuff man! I love the patch on that Marleau and those tag cards are sweet. Loving the collection! Getting better and bigger all the time
Great looking patches. The Marleau is awesome.
Nice pick ups!!! Congrats!!
Sick patches
Any interest in this;

2005-06 Ultimate Collection Patches #'d/75. 4-Color

[Image: 2005-06UltimateCollectionPatchesd-xx-75P...arleau.jpg]
pretty nice pick ups

the last 2 patches looks very nice
Huge mailday Steve!!!
Mine should be arriving soon... I'm not liking the mail time to Aussie...lol
Pages: 1 2