Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Another MJ Mailday w/ scans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This seems to be the "in" thread this week. Luckily I just got in lots of nice new MJs courtesy of a trade with tperks, with the exception of the View to a Thrill MJ from NEHeadquarters (he's a new trader and did everything textbook, so a shout-out to him!).

Every MJ here is numbered except the Hoops 5th anniversary gold MJ!

[Image: MJpickups3-2001.jpg]

These are the nicer ones...the UD3 MJ is in great shape given it's 15 years old and die cut, I'll probably get it graded.

[Image: moreMJpickups3-2001.jpg]

Thanks tperks and NEHeadquarters for the PC pieces, and thanks to everyone else for looking!
Great pickups!
Good deal, glad to see you received them.
nice cards, congrats!
MJ's all day!!! nicee
(03-02-2012, 03:54 PM)robd5811 Wrote: [ -> ]MJ's all day!!! nicee
you noticed that too?! anyways, i agree, yeah nice!!!
Are you going for the MJx Timepieces and MJ23 Quantum Bronze sets too? The Timepieces I am not actively pursuing but the Quatuam I am. Do you have any doubles? Nice cards man! Did you see my lot thread? I have a ton of MJs if you need!
nice additions! that mj i have would look good with these!
(03-02-2012, 04:30 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you going for the MJx Timepieces and MJ23 Quantum Bronze sets too? The Timepieces I am not actively pursuing but the Quatuam I am. Do you have any doubles? Nice cards man! Did you see my lot thread? I have a ton of MJs if you need!
so nick did I start you on your quest of collecting the bronze set?
(03-02-2012, 06:37 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: [ -> ]so nick did I start you on your quest of collecting the bronze set?
Ha ha yes you did. Before our trade I think I had 8 of so. I would trade for them if I could but did not actively pursue them. With our trade I figured I should because I now had half the set. Thanks again! Do you have any more? I'm breaking up my ray Allen collection so i should have cards you need
Pages: 1 2