Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Red Wings Mailday! Yey! oh and a question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this badboy came today, less than 15 delivered!
[Image: KGrHqRHJC4E8y9k5e-BPQtp0KVfQ60_12.jpg]
So I now have 2 of the Red Wings from 00-01 Heritage autos, I'm definitely going to do all the Red Wings (once I figure out who all RW wise was in the set lol), maybe even the WHOLE set lol

Now, I just found a 54-55 Topps Delvecchio Graded PSA 8...however...its MC...would I be better off to get a lower grade that's properly cut, or go with the 8?

Thanks guys!
Good looking card!!
If it's off center and still graded 8 then I'd stay with it if all other aspects are NM/M or in that ballpark.
Personal preference really... does it BUG the crap out of you being off center??? Big Grin
(03-02-2012, 04:06 PM)tha penguin Wrote: [ -> ]If it's off center and still graded 8 then I'd stay with it if all other aspects are NM/M or in that ballpark.
Personal preference really... does it BUG the crap out of you being off center??? Big Grin
opinions?
[Image: KGrHqFlcE8MYiC8wfBPOZuQvQvQ60_57.jpg]
Dang! Imagine it wasn't MC...?!?! That would be one sweet card!
A bit annoying that there's text showing from another card but still really nice for a 50+ year old card
(03-02-2012, 04:38 PM)tha penguin Wrote: [ -> ]Dang! Imagine it wasn't MC...?!?! That would be one sweet card!
A bit annoying that there's text showing from another card but still really nice for a 50+ year old card
doesn't it always seem to be that way? lol Every card with good edges, corners, etc is ALWAYS miscut lol
amazing pick up congrats