Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: mario lemieux ( 3 cards)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 3 mario lemieux cards.
The one on the left is topps 89-90.
The one in the middle is upper deck.
and the one on the right is from topps stadium club.
I have the whole set of topps stadium club including wayne gretzky and also 1990 leader wayne gretzeky card. Its funny because i thought my wayne gretzeky leader 1990 card was worth alot. But i was pretty much wrong =(.
It was only worth $20. Still great to have=)

[Image: 102ux4o.jpg]
You will find that there are only a VERY small handful of cards from the late 80's through the 90's that are worth much at all! It was a time when everyone was collecting and the companies were pushing out all sorts of huge numbers to satisfy the masses. It wasn't until the Internet that low-numbered cards came out. I guess that the World shrunk more than we thought! Thanks for sharing!

Randi
Sorry a bit confused about your post.
By any chance, Can these cards be rare?
Nice Lemieux cards but like rayeates stated, in the late 80s and 90s the card companies way over produced their products. There are probably tens of thousand of each card out there if not more. So to answer the question are the cards rare, no they are not.
no comment...
nice cards
Nope, those cards are very common.
(03-02-2012, 05:46 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: [ -> ]nice cards
You're starting to remind me of Paula Abdul (gender aside).
(03-03-2012, 06:38 PM)tha penguin Wrote: [ -> ]You're starting to remind me of Paula Abdul (gender aside).
haha (I dont have that much money) i try to say something postivie on every post