Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for Damon autos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I am looking for a Johnny Damon auto, would really prefer he be in a Yanks uniform, but will consider all of them that come my way. Please understand I have a lot going on in my home life right now so I might not be able to respond to offers quickly, but I promise to respond to every offer sent my way. It is much easier for me if you just send an offer in trade rather than post here, but what ever works best for you is cool . Thank you Jake
Still looking for guys anyone tonight ?
Why Johnny man? Just curious! I think I have a few in my Royals PC.
Johnny David Damon, I would love him in a royal uniform, lmk for sure and what I can get ya for it. Thanks man.
Still looking ! Anyone have one ?
(03-01-2012, 11:58 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: [ -> ]Johnny David Damon, I would love him in a royal uniform, lmk for sure and what I can get ya for it. Thanks man.
Didn't have an extra. What was the reason again? Just his name?
(03-03-2012, 10:37 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't have an extra. What was the reason again? Just his name?
No actually he was my first pc guy. I have been collecting Damon for a few years. I have several of his autos, but all are on memerobilla not a certed card auto. So I though I would add an autoed card to the collection. Would prefer him to be in a royals or yankees uniform, but really is not that important.
cool!
Bummmmp bump ,
Guess I will try this again this weekend. Anyone ??
Pages: 1 2