Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Carl Edwards Card Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two 2008 VIP Hot Tread Race-Used Tire Carl Edwards #HT 6/8 cards that I am trying to list in my Org. The only Carl Edwards Hot Tread card that is showing up in the database is 2008 Press Pass Hot Treads Carl Edwards #HT2. Is this a typo or is the card not listed in the database. I have a Jeff Gordon card, which I am keeping, that I am having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated, trying to add the Edwards cards to my Org for trade. Here is what the card looks like:

[Image: 2008PressPassCoolTreadsEdwards.jpg]

Thank you.

Jerry
(02-28-2012, 02:16 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]I have two 2008 VIP Hot Tread Race-Used Tire Carl Edwards #HT 6/8 cards that I am trying to list in my Org. The only Carl Edwards Hot Tread card that is showing up in the database is 2008 Press Pass Hot Treads Carl Edwards #HT2. Is this a typo or is the card not listed in the database. I have a Jeff Gordon card, which I am keeping, that I am having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated, trying to add the Edwards cards to my Org for trade. Here is what the card looks like:

[Image: 2008PressPassCoolTreadsEdwards.jpg]

Thank you.

Jerry
I have that same card - I am keeping it for my PC, but would still like to enter it into ORG. Hopefully shelbysaleen sees this - seems to always know the answers to these type of questions.

Ken
Another beckett wrong listing. They are all marked wrong for that set. The JJ is HT3 but is listed a HT7.
I would just enter them as the driver they are and not by #...
(02-29-2012, 10:52 AM)the great 48 Wrote: [ -> ]Another beckett wrong listing. They are all marked wrong for that set. The JJ is HT3 but is listed a HT7.
I would just enter them as the driver they are and not by #...
That is what I thought, I will just add it according to the database and if someone asks for it in a trade I will explain this to them. Thank you.

Jerry