Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: wttf 94-95 finest jason kidd rookie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone out there got one for trade. i have very little in my org right now but 1,000s to trade. i am also looking for a 98-99 finest paul pierce. these are the only 2 finest rookies i need to complete the sets.
I have a couple of them.. not added to my org yet..

I collect mostly lakers autos, but since the Kidd is not an auto.. I'd be interested in seeing what other Lakers you have of similar value..

I also am collecting the following sets... Chronology (both years, base), Elite Black Box (base), Topps Signatures 08-09 (black facsmiles) & Ultimate 05-06 (base)...
(02-27-2012, 01:22 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a couple of them.. not added to my org yet..

I collect mostly lakers autos, but since the Kidd is not an auto.. I'd be interested in seeing what other Lakers you have of similar value..

I also am collecting the following sets... Chronology (both years, base), Elite Black Box (base), Topps Signatures 08-09 (black facsmiles) & Ultimate 05-06 (base)...
i will see what all i have of la and will add to my org and let ya know. i havent bought basketball wax since 03-04
rybowski97... you don't have to add them all to your org just to let me see what you have. Do you have any Finest 98-99 or 99-00? My battery on my laptop is about to die, got to go charge it. my wireless card in my laptop died, so I got to sit down at my apt's pool to use wifi off a USB drive, until I can get my laptop fixed. my USB wifi doesn't pick up the free wifi from my apt.. only picks up short distance. I'll check back online tomorrow..
I actually saw one at a card show last month, PSA 9, on a $5 table. Guess I should've picked it up!
(02-27-2012, 10:06 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]I actually saw one at a card show last month, PSA 9, on a $5 table. Guess I should've picked it up!
darn...thought would of been nice. just need it for my set along with a few commons im currently waiting for in mail. if u see it again buy it, ill give your money back and throw in some cards.