Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Best place to buy Cases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where is the best place to buy cases thats are not searched and for close to wholesale?
Supplies thread.
Blowoutcards.com
i would say dave and adams, they would throw in some extra packs and stuff as well
My local dealer told me that I need to watch out with these companies. That they search boxes, reseal? Anyone have any of these stories? Who should I believe? Is he just wanting me to purchase with him?
My buddy bought a case of triple threads, and pulled 3 books, and a white whale, pretty sure that wasnt searched, in fact he got 4 case hits, lol.\

His case came factory sealed as well.
Cool!
your friend is giving you answer he doesnt really know i bet Smile
Yeah, I just hear great things about online retailers but heard CRAZY stories from my local dealer. So I got a little confused and worried.
I dont think there's much you have to worry about when buying a factory sealed case. Hobby boxes, on the other hand, can be more easily weighed, etc. I don't think it's a coincidence that I've bought more than a dozen boxes off ebay and never seem to get a "hot" box. I'm done buying boxes off the bay for that reason. I'd rather spend 10 bucks more at my LCS, help the little guy out, and know I'm getting a fair shake. Of course, I have no reason to doubt the integrity of Dave &Adams, blowout cards, or DCS. In fact, I haven't heard any complaints about them. If I were buying more than a box or two, I'd probably order through them.
Pages: 1 2