Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Made a decision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello beckett community!

I am back to trading! What I'm really looking to do is trade everything in my org for PC items, not trade bait. It's easier to do since I collect base and inserts as well. I've got so many cards from previous sets that I want to move out. I really want to move lots so send offers! I got life straightened out as much as I could so I'm on for trading. To make life easier for people, here is a list of every player I collect:

-Main PC-
Michal Neuvirth
Nicklas Backstrom

Also- Ovechkin, Alex Semin, John Carlson, Dmitry Orlov, Marcus Johansson, Brooks Laich, Matt Hendricks, Mathieu Perrault, Cody Eakin, Karl Alzner, Ollie Kolzig, Dennis Maruk, and Dino Ciccarrelli.

Bruins-Krejci, Lucic, Thomas, Paille, Bergeron, Siedenberg, Bucyk, Schmidt, and Chara.

Other Players- Patrik Elias, Kovalchuk, Ted Lindsey, Danius Zubrus, Selanne, Marek Schwarz, and most Czech goalies.

Please have a look at my org and shoot me some offers!

-Ashley
Welcome back!!! I agree with only trading for PC stuff. I may have some of the players you collect in my org. Best of luck in Your trades.
Great to have you back Ashley!! Hope you can get some grat PC items !!
Glad to see that things have worked their way into a better situation for you! I hope that we can get our trade on the go soon, and that you are doing well.

Randi
Glad you're back on board! Here's hoping we make another trade soon! Cheers!
I've got a few cards that fit the bill. Lmk Smile