Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OPC Blank Back question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought a few boxes of 11/12 OPC and got a blank back of Komisarek in the first box I opened. Haven't opened the other 3 yet. Was wondering how rare these are, any idea on print run, if the blank backs are all retros, and what the multiplier (3x,4x, etc) would be compared to the regular cards? I'm going to be working on all the parallels and was wondering if this set would be possible to finish without breaking the bank. Any info appreciated. Thanks.

MIke
black backs i been told are between 5-10 but i could be wrong
The manufacturer will not release an official statement on the print run. From what i gather in research, In years past they've been about 5 per card.

However, this year, there seems to be talk that these were more common and that they seem easier to pull. As far as numbers, i have no idea.
In my experience the rookies are around $10-$15 on the bay, so I assume the other guys would be less than that with the exception of the star players.
All I know is I need two of the Hextall Blank Backs for my collection, 08-09 and 10-11.
(02-25-2012, 08:50 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: [ -> ]black backs i been told are between 5-10 but i could be wrong
This year's Blank Bank seem to be more common. But in year's past the above statement is believed to be true.
Usually they are 1 per case, but it seems this year is avaraging 2 or 3 per case. Either way, it is still a low production run for collectors.
Thanks for the info everyone. At 2-3 per case I think this is something I will leave alone. This is the only one I got out of 4 boxes. I already have enough difficult cards I'm chasing.