Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I am FURIOUS! Panini trying to go in the backdoor...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So after 1yr of waiting on Amare I hit up Tracy Hackler for redemptions on this blog. 5 Mins later Panini calls me and I get quoted $325bv on my 6 Amare redemptions. She tries to offer me a bunch of scrubs and I say NO WAY. She tries to offer me 2 boxes (1 Certified and 1 Contenders) I say NO AGAIN. I ask for Nikola Pekovic or 1 card that will be close to $325 bv. She says she will look into it and call me and let me know. Tonight I find this crap in my email. The 2 missing redemptions are a significant auto /49 and a timeless treasures gold /10. Assuming the 2 cards not replaced equal $100-150 in BV (Which seems highly unlikely) do the 4 replacements equate to ANYWHERE NEAR $175-200???? HEEELLLL NOOOOO and WTF are these TEAM THREAD AUTOS??? ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS CRAP LOOKS LIKE?? TOMORROW I WILL BE CALLING AND GIVING THEM AN EARFULL

Production Line Signature Materials /25
for a
Team Threads Away Autographs Rajon Rondo 14/25

Gamers Signature Materials /25
for a
Team Threads Away Autographs Devin Harris 24/25

Gamers Signatures /25
for a
Team Threads Home Autographs 1/25 Mike Bibby

Dress Code Signature Jerseys /25
for a
Team Threads Away Autographs 15/25 Kevin Love
man, that's really bad.

@ garnett - man, that's funny!

@ nick - i agree!
I think I'd be OK w/ all of the above: Those four cards AND your two other Amares you're still owed AND the 2 boxes of cards given that it's been over a year.

Anything short of that is pretty lousy, and those 4 cards and nothing else is borderline insulting.
(02-25-2012, 12:21 AM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'd be OK w/ all of the above: Those four cards AND your two other Amares you're still owed AND the 2 boxes of cards given that it's been over a year.

Anything short of that is pretty lousy, and those 4 cards and nothing else is borderline insulting.
As of right now the 4 cards they put in as replacements are the only thing they are sending. IF THEY SEND THE 2 BOXES ($100-150 each) with the 4 CARDS I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY!! = AS of right now Im still feeling insulted.

I just checked the Tracking and they sent out 2 packages, 2 cards each. I can only pray that its a box inside each package with the 2 cards so that I wont have to deal with this headache of contacting them.
Wow, sorry to hear that. Mike Bibby & Devin Harris... you may have a hard time giving those away, let alone making money from them. Somebody needs to tell Panini it's not 2002 & 2009, because there presently isn't any real value in either of those guys.

Hopefully things somehow work out for you.
wow, a bunch of weak autos from donruss, hopefully they send you the boxes as well.
I just gotta laugh. With all the horror stories of redemption's, why does anybody even try? ALWAY sell, never redeem!
If Im not mistaken this is what the team threads cards look like Photobucket
Pages: 1 2 3