Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 11-12 Heroes & Prospects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Broke one box of Heroes & Prospects.... usually I like this product a lot, but today I wasn't terribly impressed...

[Image: HP11-12.jpg]

Were you in the Crofton shop today???
a few nice hits

I am only going after 2 cards from this set this year it seems like
Yes.... did you buy the other box? (If so, I hope you got a better break thank this....).
Lol yeah, I was the other person who bought the box. I'm about to post my break soon. I think yours was better. haha
Glad to meet ya!! Looks like we're going to need to get him to stock more BTP than he did H&P!
Sweet break
I'd be interested in the Greening and Yakupov for my set, what would you need for the two?

Thanks, Brian
Apologies for the delay in answering, it's been a busy weekend...

First, I'm waiting for Beckett to value the set before thinking about trading them. And second, you have nothing at all in your organizer, so I have no idea what you have available!! You need to get that up to speed before thinking about trading.

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)wngfan Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested in the Greening and Yakupov for my set, what would you need for the two?

Thanks, Brian
Yeah he needs a lot of BTP! The Yakapov you have is a part of a redemption program. Check it out on ITG's website.
Pages: 1 2