Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Insurance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone insure their collection? Was thinking about my homeowner's earlier and wondered how common the coverage was among the Beckett peoples.
I've got my total collection and autographed memorbillia insured for $500,000. Which costs me $80 a month to insure, that includes my combo discount.
Got mine for $100,000. Its about $15 a month extra for me with renters and 2 cars.
(02-23-2012, 11:22 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Got mine for $100,000. Its about $15 a month extra for me with renters and 2 cars.
mine is close..$100,000 for $20 a month because i chew copenhagen and we live out in the country away from a real fire department...just a drunk V.F.D out here.....makes no sense to me on the snoose..who cares if i chew AND collect cards..lol....the F.D. i understand...
(02-23-2012, 11:17 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]I've got my total collection and autographed memorbillia insured for $500,000. Which costs me $80 a month to insure, that includes my combo discount.
Is it really worth 500K?