Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 PLAYOFF CONTENDERS SUPER BOWL TICKET AUTOGRAPH SET!!! I AM BUYING!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[SIZE="6"]HERE IS WHO I NEED[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]1 Aaron Rodgers
2 Greg Jennings
3 Donald Driver
6 Ahmad Bradshaw
7 Dallas Clark
8 Hines Ward
16 Shannon Sharpe
17 Ronnie Lott
18 Mike Singletary
22 John Stallworth
24 Bob Griese
[/SIZE]

Well, with product coming out tomorrow, if any of yall hit a Super Bowl Ticket auto, sell it to me!

I will be working on the set again!

Thanks alot!

Brandon

I have these people

Franco Harris eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Lary Fitzgerald eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

John Riggins eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Troy Polamalu eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Marcus Allen eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Steve Smith

Donavan McNabb

Joe Greene

Mike Alstott eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

John Mackey 2011 Playoff Contenders Super Bowl Ticket Auto John Mackey Colts Black SSP Rare | eBay

Charles Woodson!!! eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices Stoked about this one

Eddie George eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Rod Smith http://www.ebay.com/itm/160745570695?ssP...1439.l2649

Pierre Thomas
The prices you are paying for those are OUT OF CONTROL......nevertheless, quite nice !
(02-23-2012, 10:48 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: [ -> ]The prices you are paying for those are OUT OF CONTROL......nevertheless, quite nice !
Hah! Thanks alot sir. Not missing out on the 1/1 this year!
Did you ever complete last years ??
(02-23-2012, 11:06 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: [ -> ]Did you ever complete last years ??
I am 10 Away!
There is one member on here who has the Pierre Thomas
(02-23-2012, 11:18 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]There is one member on here who has the Pierre Thomas
Actually just sniped that one off of the bay! Thanks though!
sick set I must say. And that Troy P is reasonable pickup, as his autos are so fricken scarce. Surf the BO forums as I'm sure with all the box breaks there you can snag em before they hit the bay
(02-23-2012, 11:37 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: [ -> ]sick set I must say. And that Troy P is reasonable pickup, as his autos are so fricken scarce. Surf the BO forums as I'm sure with all the box breaks there you can snag em before they hit the bay
Thank you sir.

And i think i paid a little bit too much for polamalu, but got a steal on the charles woodson. He usually outsells polamalu by three times!

Thanks for the advice!
Just hit it today! Smile lol I had no other top loaders laying around so I had to use an old Rookie card top loader.

[Image: SteveSmithAutoSP.jpg]
Pages: 1 2