Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Found a few cards I wanna buy...need more Paypal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anything marked FT is for sale. The Thomas cards are not all here any more but I am trying to fix the stinking OPG on those. Everything else should be here. Please send an offer with comments on the price you are offering. I think most are marked FS too but the prices are set to 25 cents which is obviously not accurate.
(02-23-2012, 09:55 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]Anything marked FT is for sale. The Thomas cards are not all here any more but I am trying to fix the stinking OPG on those. Everything else should be here. Please send an offer with comments on the price you are offering. I think most are marked FS too but the prices are set to 25 cents which is obviously not accurate.
Did you get my "Thank you" package?
(02-23-2012, 10:00 PM)bigdawg0288 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get my "Thank you" package?
Yes, thanks. I cleared my inbox and couldn't remember who it was sending me cards. I gave the football to my son cause I am only a baseball guy. I actually liked the Listach and Chavez. Those are nice on card autos for my PC. Not valuable but great to have IMO. Thanks again!
Interesting topic for a thread.
(02-23-2012, 10:21 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting topic for a thread.
Its your fault, haha.
Sorry..................NOT!