Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I Traded For Taders!!! (Pics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day, Beckett Community!

I have been making some very good trades as of late, and have been fortunate enough to help a whack of people out with their PCs... now I am looking to bolster mine a bit more! Haha! The front-runner that I am looking for I Jaroslav Halak (as always!). Secondly, I am looking to land some more Alexei Emelin card to help me past the four cards of his that I have. Thirdly, I am looking for Montreal Canadiens' RC, GU and AU stuff. And lastly, trade bait. Here is what I have to offer:

[Image: 062.jpg][Image: 061.jpg][Image: 060.jpg][Image: 059.jpg][Image: 058.jpg][Image: 057.jpg][Image: 056.jpg][Image: 047.jpg][Image: 046.jpg][Image: 045.jpg][Image: 044.jpg][Image: 043.jpg][Image: 032.jpg][Image: 031.jpg][Image: 030.jpg][Image: 029.jpg][Image: HockeyCards012.jpg][Image: HockeyCards019.jpg][Image: HockeyCards018.jpg][Image: HockeyCards015.jpg]

All should be marked FT in my Org., and if you don't see it in there please let me know! If you are interested in trading, please drop me a line here, PM or send a trade offer through the Trade Tool. I only trade using the Trade Tool, so please have your Org. ready! Thank you for looking and best wishes!

Randi
Randi, I'd be interested in the Kane and Burmistrov Auto's. Also the Nieuwendyk.

Do you need these?

2010-2011 Artifacts 152 Jaroslav Halak 221/999
2010-2011 ITG Between The Pipes Their Country's Finest CF-07

Also, look at my website for some of the Canadiens GU or Auto's
(02-23-2012, 01:06 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: [ -> ]Randi, I'd be interested in the Kane and Burmistrov Auto's. Also the Nieuwendyk.

Do you need these?

2010-2011 Artifacts 152 Jaroslav Halak 221/999
2010-2011 ITG Between The Pipes Their Country's Finest CF-07

Also, look at my website for some of the Canadiens GU or Auto's
I need the BTP Country's Finest, and have the Artifacts already. I will take a look and see what I can find! Thanks Vad!

Randi
(02-23-2012, 03:09 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]I need the BTP Country's Finest, and have the Artifacts already. I will take a look and see what I can find! Thanks Vad!

Randi
Yeah, take a look. I know I have some RC's, Auto's, and GU's, in my trader section.

I also have a bunch of new cards I haven't added to the site yet. I'll check tonight and see if any are Canadiens.

hey Randi...i like that Flurey and the Pinnacle Starting six....maybe we can work something out? check me out....thanks
(02-23-2012, 05:35 PM)DaveyC Wrote: [ -> ]hey Randi...i like that Flurey and the Pinnacle Starting six....maybe we can work something out? check me out....thanks
I checked out your Org. Dave, and could not find anything that I can use right now. Thanks for the interest!

Randi
Rask patch is awesome!
(02-23-2012, 06:53 PM)tha penguin Wrote: [ -> ]Rask patch is awesome!
Thanks Carl! It was a sweet surprise when I landed it!

Randi
got one of these bad boys Randi?

[Image: cup10-11halakpatchauto-75.jpg]
(02-23-2012, 08:21 PM)dragik Wrote: [ -> ]got one of these bad boys Randi?

[Image: cup10-11halakpatchauto-75.jpg]
NOPE!!! I need that BAD-BOY right there!!! PLEASE tell me I have something that you need!!! PLEASE!

Randi
Pages: 1 2