Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Halak Rainbow (Only My Second One!!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day Beckett Community!!!

I have been getting a BUNCH of packages in the mail in the recent days, and they are stuffed full of cardboardy goodness! I have been able to snare many PC items, and am grateful for the ones that I have landed! So a huge thank you goes out to those that I have been trading with (sneaking up on 200 trades rather quickly!), and I hope that there are more deals to come!

This comes from eBay and completes a small rainbow for me (thanks to Chris: bruinsfan08 for the Black):
[Image: 053.jpg][Image: HockeyCards008-2.jpg]

I have the base card, and am pretty sure I don't need to show it! Haha! I am still looking for the Gold and Black version from 2010-11 Victory that features Halak in a Canadiens' uniform. If anyone knows where I can find either, I will be very grateful!

The next card is another one from eBay, and adds a huge cornerstone to my Alexei Emelin PC:

2011-12 Limited Phenoms Silver Spotlight-Alexei Emelin

[Image: 052.jpg]

And here are the rest of the PC cards that I have landed. Thank you very much to johlix, a new member, for a fantastic trade! His communication is stellar, and the cards are fantastic!

[Image: 049-1.jpg][Image: 048.jpg]
The JVR PS if for trade:
[Image: 043.jpg]
[Image: 050.jpg][Image: 051.jpg][Image: 054.jpg]

Another huge thank you to Ashley (alto4life) for another stellar trade, and adding to the Habs PC! Thank you all for the look, and all comments are welcomed!

Randi
Sweet pickups Randi!!! The Emelin is really cool and the Richard is something special. Congrats!!!
(02-23-2012, 11:10 AM)pens1fan Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet pickups Randi!!! The Emelin is really cool and the Richard is something special. Congrats!!!
Thank you, Walt! I was stoked when I pulled these out of their respective mailers! I don't know what the Mem on the Richard is, but it's cool none-the-less!

Randi
wow very nice congrats
Nice stuff
Those are some pretty cool pickups Randi!! Gotta love the feeling of adding a Victory black into the PC!
Glad to help randi. Nice to see the Richard go to someone who enjoys it. Never could figure out what the Richard piece was. Skate or glove im guessing. They had some different memorbillia in that set. I also have a piece of a stick from milt schmidt and a piece of a seat from boston gardens.
That Richard card is part of the 2000-01 Topps Heritage Arena Relics insert set and according to the annual beckett bible, it features original pieces from the old arenas. So most likely it's a piece of rink board or arena seat.
nice!
(02-23-2012, 12:43 PM)cheatinc Wrote: [ -> ]That Richard card is part of the 2000-01 Topps Heritage Arena Relics insert set and according to the annual beckett bible, it features original pieces from the old arenas. So most likely it's a piece of rink board or arena seat.
But it has the look and feel of leather. Which is why i guessed skate or glove.
Pages: 1 2