Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Holy crap! 95-96 Parkhurst Patch HIT!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pulled this sweet card today! Major PC hit!
[Image: irbefake.jpg][Image: irbefakebac.jpg]

hahahaha actually I was just bored as hell and was wondering what an Irbe SJ jersey card would look like so I made one. It looks better in person. the shadowbox hole is actually streight, but the way the patch sits it looks like the box is crooked
I was gonna say.... that set had Patch variations?!?! LoL, sick patch too!!! LOL
Awesome custom thought Bruce, looks wicked. I can tell that it's straight.
(02-23-2012, 02:33 AM)tha penguin Wrote: [ -> ]I was gonna say.... that set had Patch variations?!?! LoL, sick patch too!!! LOL
Awesome custom thought Bruce, looks wicked. I can tell that it's straight.
LMAO, you keep calling me Bruce, and I keep responding, Im not bruce hahaha
Oh geez... I'm not used to TWO Irbe collectors... HAHAHAHAAHA!!!
My bad man hahaha, nice custom regardless!!!
Very cool custom! You must have ripped apart a WICKED card to snare that patch! Nice work!

Randi
great custom work

(02-23-2012, 10:11 AM)tha penguin Wrote: [ -> ]Oh geez... I'm not used to TWO Irbe collectors... HAHAHAHAAHA!!!
My bad man hahaha, nice custom regardless!!!
fyi there is 4 Irbe collectors that I know of
Take it easy on me.... let me get accustomed to two for now... haha
Sickness
holy molly, congrats!
(02-23-2012, 10:43 AM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool custom! You must have ripped apart a WICKED card to snare that patch! Nice work!

Randi
I cut if off my beat up kids size sharks jersey haha Im saving the good parts for if I wanna make another one. this was just a test run haha
Pages: 1 2