Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Recent additions. nice inscription and another Cam auto.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had a few things from the bay, 1 nice trade and my Cam Newton redemption came in 10 days after I sent the redemption. Fastest turn around I have ever had. PRESS PASS IS AWESOME!!!

From my trade and my redemption.

[Image: 003-4.jpg]

7 signed in red.
[Image: 004-10.jpg]

From the bay.

[Image: 002-5.jpg]

5 signed this way.
[Image: 005-5.jpg]

Thanks for looking.
Some very nice additions Mik. Hopefully my redemption has a fast turn around time like that.
very nice pick ups man and crazy fast redemption time too...
Sweet pick ups. I absolutely love the look of the Press Pass Legends stuff.
That Alstott is so perfectSmile
Great adds Mik!!!! Love the Kevin Smith inscription!!!! Can't go wrong with a Cam auto in the PP collection either Big Grin
Sweet pickups, Mik! The Sammy Baugh cards are very cool.
(02-23-2012, 12:53 AM)jeffro023 Wrote: [ -> ]Some very nice additions Mik. Hopefully my redemption has a fast turn around time like that.
Thank you sir. I hope you do have the same turn around as well.
(02-23-2012, 01:13 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]very nice pick ups man and crazy fast redemption time too...
PP is awesome!!
(02-23-2012, 01:21 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet pick ups. I absolutely love the look of the Press Pass Legends stuff.
Thank you. I am very fond of Press Pass in general.
(02-23-2012, 01:32 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: [ -> ]That Alstott is so perfectSmile
Thank you sir.
(02-23-2012, 05:52 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]Great adds Mik!!!! Love the Kevin Smith inscription!!!! Can't go wrong with a Cam auto in the PP collection either Big Grin
Thank you T. I now have 3 Cam press pass autos in my collection Big Grin
(02-23-2012, 01:35 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet pickups, Mik! The Sammy Baugh cards are very cool.
Thanks nineof. Pretty stoked with the Baugh cards as well but a little happier with the Lebaron auto. It is of 5 as well.
Love me some Press Pass too! Great pickups. Love the inscription!
Filthy stuff Mik.....
Pages: 1 2