Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Watching the Bruins game, breaking a box & 2 packs of Crown Royale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here we go!
I usually start with whatever packs I get, and then move on to the box, but I'm going to do it in reverse this time, for the heck of it, so here goes! Pack numero uno...

[Image: Box3Pack1.jpg]

Base: Subban, Peverley and Pavelec
Ice Kings: Trevor Linden
Scratching the Surface - Brandon McMillan
I was stoked by a 2-0 lead, which is quickly handed away. ARGH! Pack number two will hopefully ease the pain. Let's see...

[Image: Box3Pack2.jpg]

OK, maybe not.
Base: Khabibulin, Kassian and Gaborik
Rookie Royalty: Bouma
Rookie Royalty Signatures: Nemisz
Pack number three...

[Image: Box3Pack3.jpg]

Base: Ryan, Giguere and Glencross
Red Parallel: Brad Richards
All the King's Men jersey: Luc Robitaille

Not bad, the Luc is cool.
Last pack in the box...

[Image: Box3Pack4.jpg]

Base: Lidstrom, St. Louis and Doughty
Finally the Neely base I needed! Haha.
Heirs to the Throne Prime: Jeff Skinner. Sweet patch too!
On to the first of two loose packs...

[Image: LoosePack1.jpg]

Base: Lundqvist, Phaneuf and Richards
Rookie Royalty: Sceviour
Heirs to the Throne Jersey: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins! Loving these die-cut memorabilia cards, for sure.
Last pack of the night as the B's end the first period up a goal!

[Image: LoosePack2.jpg]

Certainly can't complain about this one!
Base: Mason, Couture and Weber, as well as a Luc Robitaille
And the hit of the night, a David Rundblad Rookie Silhouette, #99/99! Nice 2-color swatch, beautiful cards for sure. Can't wait to see my Nash, if it's still mine when it gets made and mailed out, haha.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that took a look, everything but the Neely base is available for trade for my PC guys. Cheers!
-Chris
Nice pulls! The Silhouettes are sweet!
Nice Nuge, he's poppin up all over in crown breaks today!!
Nice break, glad it turned out good.....now for the Bruins, I have other sentiments haha
Super Nice break
nice skinner
thats a nice skinner, i am interested in the Nuge if you are wanting to trade it LMK
can u shoot me a pm or post in here the card numbers please?
Another decent break Chris. The Skinner patch is really nice and the Rundblad looks really cool. Congrats!!!
Awesome break, Chris! That Runblad is stellar, and the Skinner patch is sick! Congrats!

Randi
Pages: 1 2