Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: bowman sterling breal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello all!! well i broke down and decided to buy a box of bowman sterling. pretty excited when i got the box today. and not to mention some of the hits. now i ended up with 14 autos(2 dual usa, and one of the usa is numbered). and 7 relic cards. now is this normal for the box or did i hit bonus. anyways i feel that i hit pretty good. so i will let u see for urself.
all for trade except for the dual relic of hosmer and moose.
enjoy!![Image: 004-3.jpg][Image: 003-4.jpg][Image: 002-12.jpg][Image: 001-25.jpg]
Not bad- check me for the Jed Bradley and the revere
u bet. the only thing is can anyone help me with the belt and ogando? can find the listing.
thanks.
check me for the wilmer flores and the justin turner
Nice hits. I say you did good....btw, any word on your graded Joe panik auto?
Also, I would like your Brandon belt and crick cards
"now is this normal for the box or did i hit bonus. anyways i feel that i hit pretty good."

Yeah, you got a normal box. They usually have 2 dual auto's in the box. Lucky for you you didn't pull a Blake Snell auto redemption, and I'd say your best hits are the Archie Bradley auto, Hosmer/Moustakas, and Shelby Miller black refractor.
i would have to agree jukebox. being a hosmer fan, im liking the relic.
and being a cards fan, liking the miller.
thanks
Check me for the Gilmartin if you could, thanks!
Nice break, how old is Hager on the card, 12?
If they're FT, please check me for the Moore, Trout, and Hosmer. -I just busted a box of sterling last week and have about 10 autos and 6 relics FT (plus the rest). Maybe I have some guys you need.
*edit- just saw that the hosmer's not FT. Still interested in the other 2 (and any guys in my sig you might have)
Pages: 1 2