Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Expo cards checklist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this is going to be a huge shot in the dark, but maybe, just maybe somebody can shed some light on my confusion.

So i'm trying to finish up my PC of Brandon Nolan. I've got a few of the 2004-05 ITG Heroes and Prospects #13 that are expos/sportsfest stamped. Beckett does not have a lot listed on these cards and i continue to see some pop up on Ebay. I just purchased a 2004 1/1 that i didn't even know existed. So, Is there a checklist that lists what cards were given out at card shows and what not? If not, Can anybody clear these cards up:

(all of them are stamped on the front of the 2004-05 ITG HP #13)
[Image: bnITG1.jpg]
[Image: SCAN03223.jpg]
I have never found a complete checklist. Beckett listed a few for a while, but not so much any more. I too get the Hextall show stamped cards as they pop up.
SCF got the complete pre-lockout expo checklist directly from Dr. Price and ITG. If you want the most complete checklist with expo out there, then SCF is the place to check out.
(02-23-2012, 12:33 AM)irbefan4life Wrote: [ -> ]SCF got the complete pre-lockout expo checklist directly from Dr. Price and ITG. If you want the most complete checklist with expo out there, then SCF is the place to check out.
this, and ITG used to have it on the old site too I believe but i dont know where it is now for show checklists