Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: Help me win an MTV Award!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey Beckett members!

I think I've shared this before on the boards, but I'm involved with a student-run online radio station at Ohio University, and we have been nominated for an MTV Woodie Award. They have selected us as one of the Top 25 student-run radio stations in the country, and voting is taking place now for the Top 10.

I would really appreciate it if anyone reading this would vote for ACRN on the following page:

http://blog.ratemyprofessors.com/collegeradiowoodie/

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to support a fellow collector and our station! We really appreciate any support we can get!
Saw your post. Voted a few times. Love good music!@ College radio normally plays artists who have not made it yet. Most of the time they find artists nobody has and make them stars!
I voted a bunch of times as well. I spent four years working at my college radio station. I loved it. It's important to suuport the stations that are supporting hard working independent artists.
Threw a couple votes your way as well. Good luck!
(02-22-2012, 08:29 AM)rpspenner Wrote: [ -> ]I voted a bunch of times as well. I spent four years working at my college radio station. I loved it. It's important to suuport the stations that are supporting hard working independent artists.
AMEN! Thank you!
You got it man.
Voted. Good luck.
As did I.
Voted too. Best of luck!
Good luck, I voted a couple of times for you.
Pages: 1 2 3