Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: "OT" rant of the month ~ the PAJAMAS in public thing ~ have a clue folks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Smile
My thoughts............
REALLY?!? you cant put some clothes on when you go to the supermarket or Mall??...
its 11 AM people and youre not pretty anyway..
I dont need to see this...keep the sleep wear at home and get DRESSED.
i see it all the time and today was the last straw...lazy kids...
i cant be the only one here who shakes their head and gags when they see it..
I tend to laugh and point them out to the Mrs. if she's with me and ask her if "we" can start dressing this way in public.
(02-21-2012, 09:00 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]Smile
My thoughts............
REALLY?!? you cant put some clothes on when you go to the supermarket or Mall??...
Would you prefer genital cloth?
I can't stand this either, I don't even know why you would want to go out in pajamas, I think it would just feel awkward.
Go walk around a college campus these days--apparently everyone just rolls out of bed and goes to class. I call shenanigans!
(02-21-2012, 09:00 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]Smile
My thoughts............
then why do you have this pic, huh Wink LOL

[Image: 3530.jpg]

sorry man I wear sweatpants alot haha. But thats different than pajamas...100% of the time they are sports related lol. And yeah I live on a college campus. more than half of the town wears only pajamas lol
(02-21-2012, 09:35 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]sorry man I wear sweatpants alot haha. But thats different than pajamas...100% of the time they are sports related lol. And yeah I live on a college campus. more than half of the town wears only pajamas lol
I wear sweat pants all the time too, but I think that's different than pajamas.
Most of the pajama's in public crowd goes commando too.
Try drinking that idea way LMBAO
I sleep in basketball shorts so I guess Im guilty of this as well. Sorry chibears. I hope we were are still friends lol.
Pages: 1 2