Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Please pray for my wife.. gonna have to step back from trading a while
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I also deal with a similar situation with a loved one. Stay strong and always remember better times are to come.
(02-21-2012, 11:08 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]never apologize for your religious belief

it's not one...Smile
Thanks to each and everyone of you for the kind words and prayers. It really helps as I step up to the plate and double my workload and stress but it's for something I love and really care about so it's worth all the stress and tears that may come with it.
She never says anything about my card addiction but she flipped out when I got 5 packages in the mail yesterday. That's part of the reason I'm cooling it for a while and plus I can use every bit of money I can save while she is out of work. I know it's just part of the disease she is going thru.
Well back to work now to make a few dollars. God bless!
I will ask my wife and son to do so. She wil be in my thoughts.
Update on my wife today. She was up for a few hours this afternoon and spend some time with me and our daughter and seemed to be in a decent mood. Started to feel bad and a little crabby so she went back to bed but it was really nice having her in a decent mood for a few hours today. Hopefully she is starting to come back to her old self. finally got the little one asleep and won't be long for me since she pretty much wore me out.
Hang in there. I thought of your family tonight at Ash Wednesday worship. At least you hopefully had a little smile reading that "other" thread. :-) Be strong. Be patient.
I'm still praying but I hope this is a good start on a long road!
(02-22-2012, 10:40 PM)beginesj Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still praying but I hope this is a good start on a long road!
+1
(02-22-2012, 10:40 PM)ryancholden Wrote: [ -> ]Hang in there. I thought of your family tonight at Ash Wednesday worship. At least you hopefully had a little smile reading that "other" thread. :-) Be strong. Be patient.
Yea is crazy but that "other" post kinda makes my family look sane. lol. was a good laugh I needed tonight
The wife had a pretty good afternoon and went outside for the first time since Monday and played with me and our daughter for a little while. Back in bed now but I was happy to see her up and in a decent mood for a while again. Back to the doctor Monday morning and if she doesn't have any setbacks hopefully she can go back to work next week. Couldn't ask for everything to be going any better after the shape she was in from Saturday thru Tuesday. I'm still watching what I say but I can actually have a normal conversation with her today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4