Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Chrome and R&S .. pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Noticed the LCS had the last box of Chrome marked $75 so I couldn't resist and grabbed it. I also grabbed the last pack of Rookie & Stars while I was in there and the last 2 contenders.

Chrome pulls

Regular refractors

[Image: DSCN0696.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0682.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0675.jpg]

Atomic refractor

[Image: DSCN0685.jpg]

Black and Sepia refractors

[Image: DSCN0689.jpg]

Inserts
[Image: DSCN0693.jpg]

and the rookie auto is of course...
[Image: DSCN0694.jpg]

For getting the last pack of R&S I had a decent hit #'d/50

[Image: DSCN0703.jpg]

Over the last 2 weeks I busted a few chrome from wally world and ended up with these..
[Image: DSCN0702.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0701.jpg]

And here is my Dallas Clark Rainbow I have been working on.. I just need the Gold and Superfractor.. Xfractor is incoming
[Image: DSCN0695.jpg]

The two packs of contenders were all base cards and 2 unnumbered inserts..Will be adding to my org for trade if anyone is interested (except the Clark rainbow)..
you know you want to shoot me that rudolph Wink lol jk Nice break though...btw i got the other rudolph you sent....thanks again Smile
Nice clarks
(02-21-2012, 10:33 PM)vinnie900 Wrote: [ -> ]you know you want to shoot me that rudolph Wink lol jk Nice break though...btw i got the other rudolph you sent....thanks again Smile
Shoot me your addy again. I'll send it to you.

(02-22-2012, 08:09 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Nice clarks

Thanks. The xfractor came in today. Now just need gold and the 1/1 superfractor.. If anyone has them LMK!
Would you be willing to trade those Imgrams Superlative and Heisman pose
(02-22-2012, 09:01 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be willing to trade those Imgrams Superlative and Heisman pose

Yup, send me an offer

I collect P. Manning and Marino plus all Phin players and some Colts.