Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Collection redirection phase #2.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Phase 1 went pretty well for the most part. Still have a bunch left from that post, and still have more TE cards to go through.
sconnie,RW34 and jncdrew have 1st dibs on a few of these.
LOOKING FOR PRESS PASS AUTOS AND FRED DAVIS NEEDS!!!!!

Gronk Topps mem auto and Classics auto-TRADED

[Image: 016.jpg]

[Image: 015.jpg]

[Image: 014.jpg]

[Image: 013.jpg]

[Image: 012.jpg]

[Image: 011.jpg]

[Image: 010.jpg]

[Image: 009.jpg]

[Image: 008.jpg]

[Image: 007.jpg]

Trade bait link.
http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww320...de%20bait/

Thanks for stopping in.
Well....u know what I'm looking at....lol
NICE stuff brother!....You are gonna get some GOOD sheet with this bait!!
i finally broke down too and made the call...when jk amserdam (sp?) offered up a Wolfe contenders rc/auto championship ticket 1/1 and i needed to part with some lovelys cuz i had NOTHING bait wise.....A 1 of freekin 1 champ tix!!....WELL worth it
didnt even hurt either,come to find out...
Smile
i guess our hearts know what we REALLY want/need/would kill for...lol..
But I'm fresh out of TE's!
pm sent
(02-20-2012, 11:03 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Well....u know what I'm looking at....lol
Does you have any PP autos??
(02-20-2012, 11:05 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]NICE stuff brother!....You are gonna get some GOOD sheet with this bait!!
i finally broke down too and made the call...when jk amserdam (sp?) offered up a Wolfe contenders rc/auto championship ticket 1/1 and i needed to part with some lovelys cuz i had NOTHING bait wise.....A 1 of freekin 1 champ tix!!....WELL worth it
didnt even hurt either,come to find out...
Smile
i guess our hearts know what we REALLY want/need/would kill for...lol..
We do what we gotta do to get what we want... Big Grin
(02-20-2012, 11:12 PM)ebelvin Wrote: [ -> ]pm sent
Offer sent.
Please check my press pass autos and also have a couple Fred Davis autos. Would like a lot of your things! Thanks!
(02-20-2012, 11:17 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Does you have any PP autos??

We do what we gotta do to get what we want... Big Grin

Offer sent.
i have a bunch...ill gather them and scan them....only problem, it wont be till friday......going to AC for a few days and wont be back till then
(02-21-2012, 12:21 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a bunch...ill gather them and scan them....only problem, it wont be till friday......going to AC for a few days and wont be back till then
No biggie, just shoot me a link when you get a chance.
Just added a couple more too...hopefully you need some!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7