Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Crown Royal Box +1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so this is my first post in the Hockey section and one of my best boxes in a while.

Malkin /99
Triple 1/25--- (nicest I have seen so far out of the triples this year as far as the patches go)
Lander Auto--- (last pack in a great box, looked at the top quick and thought I hit the hopkins http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/dodgy.gif oh well.

Luongo /10 Bonus last pack in box!!

Photobucket

Thanks for looking
Jeremy
CommonGuy Sports
Thoes are some awsome hits. Nice box
Wow... what a sick Luongo and that CHI triple patch is utter insanity!
I really like that Malkin Auto too, lmk if you are willing to trade it. Cheers
Even without hitting a Nuge, you still had a better box than Ive ever had with Crown...Love the Malkin and the Luongo Cards....I only pulled a Daniel Sedin Auto in my Box.
Chicago patch cards are always so amazing looking!
Sick triple patch
Wow! That's an incredible box for sure! That Luongo is sick, but the Hawks Triple Patch is NUTS! Congrats!

Randi
That;s some great stuff, and a whole lot better than anything in the 2 boxes I opened!!
I may have worded it wrong but the Luongo was from a loose last pack from a different box but still the best I have pulled in a while and I open too much.

Jeremy
CommonGuy Sports
Very nice! You probably did better than 95% of us will ever do with this product. Congrats again.
Pages: 1 2