Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011-12 SP Authentic x 2 - "meh"...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Busted two boxes of 2011-12 SP Authentic last week. I'll scan the hits I still have (sold two of them right away).

Floor Cards:
James Worthy
Brad Daugherty

Autos:
JaJuan Johnson (sold)
Bismack Biyombo

Jordan Brand Classic Jersey:
Cory Joseph
Tobias Harris
Tristan Thompson

By the Letters:
Gary Williams (sold)
Robert Horry

Full scan:
http://i.imgur.com/EpOgd.jpg

Right now nothing is FT yet, just posting to show what two boxes could yield. In my humble opinion, it's not worth the money. Even a Jordan hit is worth a fraction of what it used to be, so the gamble is a bit too much. The floor cards are laughably bad, and if they were any thicker nobody would be able to store them anywhere. "By the Letters" used to be a highly desired insert, now it's a collection of $10-$40 cards with the occasional standout. The autos that I've seen have all been on-sticker, and carry very little value, and the Jordan Brand Classics Jersey cards are barely worth mentioning.

All in all, if you want to take a stab at a Jordan I guess it's worth it, but don't be surprised when you don't pull much.
Let me know about the Bismack please.
Nice stuff
i agree with you on the fact that the only real pull out of this are mj cards. i've busted close to three cases and pulled two mjs and one lebron. the others were interesting, but not really worth mentioning.