Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Caatching Up on the Lindros Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I realized this afternoon that I hadn't posted up any of my recent Lindros pick ups since the start of the year, so here we go:

2010-11 The Cup Limited Logos /50

[Image: 2010-11-The-Cup-Limited-Logo.jpg]

Since Upper Deck started shipping these in mid December I have been waiting and searching for a unique patch to pop up. I was really looking for one from the shoulder patch on the Liberty jersey but the best one I found was locked up in a set. This one is a pretty good substitute as the patch comes from the left side of the Statue of Liberty Crest on the Liberty Third Jersey.

Lindros Autograph number 50:

2011-12 Certified Mirror Green Signature /5

[Image: 2011-12-Certified-Mirror-Green-Sig.jpg]

Two years of Certified, two Mirror Green Autos. Strangely this was the first Lindros auto from Certified to surface. I'm glad this one is out of the way early!

2011-12 Parkhurst Champions Champs Signatures

[Image: 2011-12-Parkhurst-Champions-Champs-Auto.jpg]

I managed to land this one the day of Black Diamond's release. How cool are the mini autos? This is the first set Lindros has been included in and I can't wait to land a copy of the Red.

2011-12 Limited Materials Prime /25

[Image: 2011-12-Limited-Materials-Prime-36.jpg]

Limited looks a lot better to me this year. Check out the huge seam! I can't get enough of those.

2011-12 Limited Monikers Gold Autograph /25

[Image: 2011-12-Limited-Auto.jpg]

I like the gold background color on this one. Makes it much easier to tell apart this year.

I think those two are the only cards I will chase from Limited. The trios and Leafs auto just don't really do it for me.

2011-12 Certified Mirror Gold Autograph /25

[Image: 2011-12-Certified-Mirror-Gold-Auto.jpg]

This one finally closed out Certified for me. It seemed like it took forever for a Mirror Gold auto to surface after release and the first few went for a ton of cash. I still need the Mirror Green Materials from 2010-11 Certified if anyone has a copy with a nice swatch.

2003-04 UD Honor Roll Jersey

[Image: 2003-04-UD-Honor-Roll-Jersey.jpg]

Another one for the hardly multi-color collection, but this is the only one I have seen with any kind of multi-color piece. Another one off the list.

2011-12 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia Journey Auto /9

[Image: ITG-Ult-Mem-Journey-Auto.jpg]

This card was one I really wanted to add to my collection when I saw the UM11 checklist. This copy has the best swatch I have seen so far. Thanks to Triple B for the easy deal that allowed me to add this one to my collection.

2011-12 Parkhurst Champions Renditions Color Autograph

[Image: 2011-12-Parkhurst-Champions-Color-Renditions-Auto.jpg]

When Upper Deck announced the inclusion of Parkhurst autos in Black Diamond this was the one I wanted the most. I really like the drawing like effect to the card. One of the best looking cards of the year so far.

2011-12 Artifacts Horizontal Variation Spectrum Dual Patch /9

[Image: 2011-12-Artifacts-Gold-H.jpg]

Simply the best copy of this card I have seen, and I was able to get it for a great price. Can't go wrong there.

2010-11 Dominion Pen Pals Auto /50

[Image: 2010-11-Dominion-Pen-Pals.jpg]

This is the first Lindros hard signed dual auto I can remember in a long long time. I was really anxious to see how these would look. I think I would put both autos in the middle to create some symmetry, but that may just be me.

2010-11 Dominion Signatures Ruby /25

[Image: 2010-11-Dominion-Signatures-Ruby.jpg]

Really happy to have this one off the list. Thanks to a USA only auction I was able to get this one for an absolute steal. /25 too.

2010-11 Dominion Franchise Legends Memorabilia Auto /50

[Image: 2010-11-Dominion-Franchise-Mem-Auto.jpg]

Well, I gambled on this one, but it was a card that I was very unsure that was made. This is the only one I have seen to date, so I guess everyone else that has them redeemed them. I had received two solid patches in my previous auto/mem redemptions, but it seems my luck has run out. I guess it is 2 color, but by the absolute slimmest margins. I think I am going to hang on to this one for now, but it will eventually be available unless I never see a better copy. Haha.

Well thats all for now, as always thanks for the look, and a big thanks to those who made this mail post a success!
Love the Lindros cards, but only the Black and Orange ones...It's too bad the Big E couldn't play his entire career in Philly.
(02-18-2012, 05:43 PM)dam1057 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Lindros cards, but only the Black and Orange ones...It's too bad the Big E couldn't play his entire career in Philly.
+1. Believe it or not I named my daughter after him, Erica Lindsey. Killed me when he left Philly. Awesome collection.
Im glad that the Gold Lindros Immortals card I sold...ended up in a PC. Nice Collection BTW
FREAK!!! Are you serious?!?!?! You have managed to land the best-of-the-best in this post alone! Congrats on the AMAZING PC pick-ups!

Randi
Great additions man! Keep it up!
Super cards!!! Thanks for the photos.
GREAT ADDITIONS TO THE LINDROS PC!!!!!
Thanks for all the comments everyone!
Wow, those are just some amazing additions!
Pages: 1 2