Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My annual search for Santa, Buffalo Bill and a few other things inside,,update2/21/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Always looking for these cards from any year and any Set/Company:

Santa Claus

Buffalo Bill

DANIEL BOONE also any other "BOONE" Cards of any type = Namesake

X-Files,most anything,,,(Molder?,,,Scully?.......Molder? Scully?)

Air Plane cards, Korean War and earlier types.

Movie Memoribila especially Older Actors and Actresses, Currently looking for" Kurt Russell "Snake Pliskin" Escape from New York or LA. Anything Lon Chaney Sr and Boris Karloff.

Will add to this list as I think of others.

Have lots of stuff to trade, Non Sport and Gaming. Ask me, I may have something for you.

Thanks for looking...Mel

Show me some scans, I know they are out there.
Giddy-up
Mentioning names like Karloff and Chaney makes me excited about the direction you collection is going!

I think the only thing like that I have is the Spectrum Autos of Twisted Sister, all except Dee Snider. But I have to keep those, lol.

Good luck hunting!
(02-17-2012, 01:38 PM)radarblip Wrote: [ -> ]Always looking for these cards from any year and any Set/Company:

Santa Claus

Buffalo Bill

DANIEL BOONE also any other "BOONE" Cards of any type = Namesake

Movie Memoribila especially Older Actors and Actresses, Currently looking for" Kurt Russell "Snake Pliskin" Escape from New York or LA. Anything Lon Chaney Sr and Boris Karloff.

Will add to this list as I think of others.

Have lots of stuff to trade, Non Sport and Gaming. Ask me, I may have something for you.

Thanks for looking...Mel
I have these if you have any intrest? Not sure on value of any of them.
[Image: Scan_Pic0285.jpg]
I'm down dog, what do you need,,,Thanks...Mel
Lillian Gish is from my home town, Massillon Ohio, lol. Didnt know they had her on a card like that.

Mel, Id like for you to share your non baseball collection on the boards sometime. I know I would enjoy looking at it.
I have a few TV stars. I can scan them for you in a while.
John Morales (Morales on Aliens and Predators)
Alisen Down (Lillian Luthor on Smallville)
Samantha Ferris (Nina Jarvis on The 4400)

Not even sure what to value them at.
Mel..my LCS has a ton of Santa sets...which include "sled" used...let me know if interested
I have this Santa from 1998 if your interested. it's like 5x9. cant even remember where i got it. LOL
[Image: Scan8.jpg]
Pages: 1 2