Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: TTM Project Progression
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well you all have seen some of my TTM returns and individually my Stanley Cup Penguins 8x10 auto project. Well here is all of them to date in a grid format.

ORANGE = PENDING
RED = NEED

If anyone can help with any form IP autos it wwould greatly be appreciated. (Picture will be provided for you!!)

[Image: 0809PENSSTANLEYCUPAUTOPROJECT1_crop1.jpg]
[Image: 0809PENSSTANLEYCUPAUTOPROJECT2_crop2.jpg]
[Image: 0809PENSStanleyCupAutoproject3_crop3.jpg]

Thanks for the look........Comments always appreciated.
Wow, Hugh! That is insanely impressive! Congrats on the amazing progress, and I hope that you will be able to land the rest soon! Best luck, buddy!

Randi
Hugh - I'm not a penguins fan.....but those are INCREDIBLE!!! I can't wait to see them all together.
Great work Hugh!!!! I know you have been working on this for a bit. I remember when you PMd me about the Crosby auto. Congrats on all the autos and hope your able to complete it in the near future. Congrats!!!!
Great collection! Even as a Blackhawks fan, I am very impressed.

JonathanI
That pending list is impressive. I just read Hal Gill got sent to Nashville, though.
(02-17-2012, 04:03 PM)wickabee Wrote: [ -> ]That pending list is impressive. I just read Hal Gill got sent to Nashville, though.
I was hoping he'd go back to Pittsburgh...I know there were interested.

Having him in Nashville (U.S.) will hopefull be easier to get and cross him off the list!

Thanks for the info

Best bet to get the Lemieux one IP, haha...
Very nice collection. As an Islander fan, I met Guerin many times & he was always a great signer so it figures he ends up writing the most on the photo.

I hope Crosby was in a rush because he couldn't have picked a worse place on the photo to sign it! 80% of that photo is either white or silver & he signs it on one of the darkest part. (He did that to me a few years ago when the Pens were in NYC. While it's nice to have the auto, I was a bit upset at where he signed it.)
What a great idea for a collection. I can't wait to see it when it is done.
Pages: 1 2